- $17.95 for two airbrush makeups ($35.90 value)
- Options include water- and/or aloe-based foundations
- You also get 15% off an airbrush kit or tanning kit
- Great way to get that flawless finish for holiday party season
- Simply call or email to place your order; shipping is included
- Promotion Expires June 12, 2013
It’s the eleventh day of Christmas, which means it’s time to serenade loved ones with eleven pipers piping. Not their thing? Ensure your confident smile is the only thing shining this holiday season with flawless finish airbrush makeup from Tickled Pink. This family-owned online business makes ordering your airbrush cosmetics easy—just call or email, and your makeup will be delivered right to your door (shipping included). Airbrush makeup is known for providing that Hollywood photo finish, and it’s great for a variety of skin types and conditions, from post-laser and rosacea to sensitive, oily and/or problem skin. No matter how hot and humid the climate, it dries to a shine-free powder finish. Don’t forget, today’s deal also gets you 15% off an airbrush or tanning kit!
Tickled Pink specializes in non-comedogenic, talc-free airbrush makeup and all that goes with it. It may be an online business, but the owners promise a personalized touch. The company's website offers education, FAQs and even instructional videos, but if you still have questions about orders or application, co-owner/licensed esthetician Kathy invites you to text, call or email.
$17.95 for airbrush makeup plus 15% off your own kit at Tickled Pink
- Voucher valid 24 hours after purchase. Merchant must abide by state gift certificate laws. No cash back. Not valid on tax or gratuity, which should be based on pre-discount price. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon, special or promotion. Must order online. Deal includes 15% off airbrush or tanning kit. Also includes shipping. May purchase unlimited. May use multiple vouchers at one time.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
The technique of airbrushing is more sanitary than traditional makeup application because the artist never has to touch the skin.