• $20 value for $10
• Good toward anything in the store
• Perfect for holiday shopping
• Choose from DVDs, Blu-Ray, video games, candy, popcorn and more
• Free membership
• Open daily
• PROMOTION EXPIRES June 13, 2013
That isn’t the sound of 12 drummers drumming; that’s the sound of you saving money and someone else screaming for joy when they look in their stocking. The holidays are fun all by themselves but throw a few games and movies into the mix, and the fun level goes through the roof. Fortunately, the cost of these items doesn’t have to follow suit. With this deal, you will get $20 worth of merchandise for just $10. Choose from anything in the store, including rentals and snacks. So if you’re looking for some great stocking stuffers that won’t break the bank, take advantage of this “holidacious” deal.
Check out Mr. Video's new, larger store, where you can get the latest titles long before they hit Redbox and Netflix. You can also trade in your unwanted DVDs, Blu-rays and video games for something you really want.
$10 for in-store credit on movies, rentals, candy, popcorn, soda and more at Mr. Video
- Voucher valid 24 hours after purchase. Merchant must abide by state gift certificate laws. No cash back. Not valid on tax or gratuity, which should be based on pre discount price. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Valid for video games, movies, rentals, candy, popcorn, soda and more. May purchase 1 per person and multiple gifts. When you take in your voucher you will get in-store credit worth $20.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
In 1937 Walt Disney's "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs" was the first commercially successful film of its kind. It was the first full length animated feature in color and sound, a pioneering classic tale in film history.