• Pay only $10.50 for 7 soft tacos ($21 value)
• Grilled beef, pulled pork, spicy pork, fajita or grilled chicken
• Receive punch card for the 7 tacos—one punch per visit
• PROMOTION EXPIRES June 13, 2013
The spotlight today is on the savory soft tacos served up at the San Diego Taco Company in Salem. DealChicken spreads out his wing to reveal a 50% off voucher that you can exchange for a punch card good for seven soft tacos. Varieties include grilled beef, pulled pork, spicy pork, fajita and grilled chicken. Complement your tacos with the eatery’s homemade sauces and salsas ranging from mild to hot. The Habanero sauce has been known to bring tears to customers’ eyes.
Along with tacos, the San Diego Taco Company serves up authentic Baja cuisine. They have an extensive burrito selection as well as salads, tortas and more. Hours are Monday through Saturday 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Sunday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
50% off 7 soft tacos at San Diego Taco Co
- Voucher valid 24 hours after purchase. Merchant must abide by state gift certificate laws. No cash back. Not valid on tax or gratuity, which should be based on pre-discount price. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon, special or promotion. Exchange voucher for punch card. One punch (soft taco) per table per visit. Dine in only. May purchase unlimited.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Reportedly, the most popular taco in Mexico is the Taco al Pastor, meaning “shepherd's-style taco.” It is Mexico’s adaptation of the spit grilled meat brought by Lebanon immigrants and features spice pork cut in slivers from meat on a vertical spit over an open flame.