• $75 for a Discover Scuba Diving experience for 2 with a light dinner beforehand ($150 value)
• -or- $340 for a Deluxe Open Water Diver certification class and 20% off any equipment purchase ($680 value)
• Discover Scuba Diving experience includes entry into the Willamette University pool and underwater photos of your dive
• Deluxe Open Water Diver certification class deal includes training dives, class, instructional and educational materials, certification application fee, PADI eLearning program and all equipment for pool and open water dives
• Must sign release form before diving
• Must make reservation; class subject to weather conditions
• PROMOTION EXPIRES June 4, 2013
Three French hens might sound like a fancy gift, although French, it’s still chickens. Wouldn’t you and your loved ones prefer the gift of adventure? The moment you’ve been waiting for all year has arrived, yet you don’t even have a gift for that special someone yet. Last year’s gift was too cliché, so you want something unique right? Call it a day with today’s deal: half off an introductory scuba lesson for 2 or an open water certification class. DealChicken’s been waiting all year to give you the savings this good, so get ‘em while their hot. You and your significant other (or friend) will enjoy an extensive scuba lesson in the Willamette University pool, but not before having a delicious, yet light dinner from Birdie’s Bistro. Or sign on for the PADI Deluxe Open Water Diver certification class fully equipped to fulfill your adventurous needs.
HydroSports has been instructing potential scuba-enthusiasts since 1994. Their instructors are top notch; they have the skills to keep you safe while giving you the best fun you've ever had. They're open Monday, 12 p.m.-5 p.m.; Tuesday-Friday, 11 a.m.-7 p.m.; and Saturday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Call the shop to make reservations for classes or lessons.
$75 Discover Scuba experience for 2 with HydroSports Dive and Travel
- Voucher valid 24 hours after purchase. Merchant must abide by state gift certificate laws. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity, which should be based on pre-discount price. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon, special or promotion. One voucher per couple. Included in the deal: a light meal from Birdie's Bistro and underwater photos of your dive. Must call Mark Fischer 503-304-5383 for reservation and instructions. Please give 24 hour notice for cancellation. Class is held in the Willamette University Pool. Trip to pool is subject to weather conditions. May purchase 1 per person and 1 gift.
$340 Deluxe Open Water Diver certification class with HydroSports Dive and Travel
- Voucher valid 24 hours after purchase. Merchant must abide by state gift certificate laws. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity, which should be based on pre-discount price. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon, special or promotion. One voucher per person. Must call Mark Fischer 503-304-5383 for reservation and instructions. Please give 24 hour notice for cancellation. 2 nights lodging for the weekend is an additional $130, which includes beach access fee and air fills during training. Your training weekend is in Hoodsport Washington in a large private home that sleeps up to 20. Voucher also entitles you to 20% discount on scuba purchases (not including cameras, weights or tanks). May purchase 1 per person and 1 gift.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
There are two species of shark in the Hood Canal of Puget Sound. Neither shark has a recorded incident of injury to divers. You are more likely to be struck by lightning than attacked by a shark.