• $10 gets you 2 entrees and 2 sodas or teas ($20 value)
• There are new gluten-free options available
• This offer is valid at Love Love Teriyaki’s new downtown location from 2 p.m. to 9 p.m. only
• PROMOTION EXPIRES May 8, 2013
The signature dish is right there in the name, but there’s much more on the menu at Love Love Teriyaki. This Japanese restaurant features affordable and fresh meals. Start with wonton soup or three tempura prawns. Try the Asian rice noodle salad for a light meal, or dig into Sukiudon, pan-fried udon noodles with garlic, veggies and chicken. There’s teriyaki chicken, beef, beef ribs or pork; vegetarian options, like a tofu curry bowl; and non-fat frozen yogurt for a guilt-free dessert. And it’s all half-off!
Love Love Teriyaki prides itself on bringing quality Japanese food to your downtown Salem neighborhood where their chicken is marinated gluten free.
$10 for 2 entrees and 2 sodas or teas at Love Love Teriyaki
- Voucher valid 24 hours after purchase. Merchant must abide by state gift certificate laws. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on tax or gratuity, which should be based on pre discount price. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. One voucher per table. Dine in only. Voucher is for 2 people for 2 entrees and 2 sodas or teas. Valid after 2 pm at the downtown location only. May purchase 1 per person and 1 gift.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Among the Japanese nobility in the days of old, each course of a full-course meal would be brought on serving trays called zen, which were originally platformed trays or small dining tables.