- $15 for $30 worth of food and drink
- Menu features American, Filipino and pub food
- Live music and friendly sports bar
- Alcohol included
- Dine-in only
- Promotion Expires January 11, 2014
DealChicken is a multi-tasker by nature, so when he can combine family and friend time with watching live sports and eating delicious food with refreshing drinks, he's game. Today's deal from The Coconut Grove has all that in store for you, plus you'll save a fun-loving 50% when you spend $15 instead of $30. When it comes to variety, they've got it covered. From all-American juicy burgers, Cajun catfish, steaks and seafood, to their authentic Filipino lumpia, to sharable appetizers and other pub fare, they'll have you going back again and again. Their signature libation, the Coconut Grove Creeper, will add a little extra life to any outing.
Located downtown, just east of the Sacramento River, The Coconut Grove is a well-rounded establishment offering free wifi, happy hour specials, kid-friendly options, late night lounging, live music and sports. They're the hometown team that always wins.
$15 for $30 to spend at The Coconut Grove
- Cash refunds up to 14 days after date of purchase. See Terms of Service for refund details. May purchase multiples. One voucher per person. One voucher per table. Dine in only. Not valid for happy hour or lunch specials. Tax and gratuity not included. Must be used in one visit. Merchant will abide by state gift certificate laws. No cash value. No cash back. Cannot be combined with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Voucher valid 24 hours after purchase.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Coconuts are easy to digest and consist of coconut oil, coconut water, coconut cream and coconut meat.