- $35 for 2 tickets to the 2nd Annual Spring of the Vine Event ($70 value)
- Wine tasting admission ticket includes cuisine, live music, art showcase and printed program
- Tickets valid for wine tasting event only
- Event takes place Sunday, April 28th, 2013 from 2-5 p.m.
- Tasting event for adults age 21 and over only
- Printed vouchers required for entry
- Promotion Expires April 28, 2013
A lover of fine wine and food, DealChicken never misses the opportunity to indulge in both. Featuring fine wine, gourmet cuisine, live music and an artist showcase, Wine and Roses hosts the 2nd Annual Spring of the Vine Event on Sunday, April 28th from 2 to 5 p.m. Featuring 24 local Lodi wineries, paying tribute to their light reds, whites and rosés. At half off the normal price, treat yourself and someone special to an afternoon of delicious food and wine for a price that will please your pocketbook.
Located in Lodi, Wine and Roses is renowned for their hotel, spa and restaurant, plus houses the city's wine and visitor center. With a history that dates back to the turn of last century, they continue to offers visitors a range of interactive exhibits on the Lodi Appellation as well as a relaxing environment in which to sample local vintages. They host weddings and also welcome corporate retreats and special events or those looking for a weekend getaway
$35 for 2 tickets to the 2nd annual Spring of the Vine Event
- Unlimited purchases. Tickets for wine tasting event only. Wine Tasting event: 2-5pm. Tasting event for adults age 21 and over with valid ID only. Merchant must abide by state gift certificate laws. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. No cash value. No cash back. Voucher valid 24 hours after purchase.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Wine and Roses has earned multiple awards: one for excellence in wine from Wine Spectator Magazine in 2005. It was also listed as one of the Top 10 Most Romantic Inns in the U.S according to American Historic Inns and earned a spot in the Top 50 Spas in the U.S. in 2009.