- $9.37 for 12 tacos of your choice ($18.75 value)
- Choose from beef or chicken
- Great for feeding the family after a long day of holiday shopping
- Great as a holiday gift
- Valid at 8 Sacramento-area locations
- Promotion Expires June 13, 2013
Eleven pipers piping picked a peck of pickled peppers. Wait, that’s not it. Avoid the hunger that comes with gift-hunting this holiday season with DealChicken and this deal from Jimboy's Tacos. DealChicken knows that waiting in line to see Santa can be exhausting. Before you know it, your stomach is growling. When burgers don't hit the spot, why not pick up a dozen chicken or beef tacos from Jimboy's Tacos? From the crunchy shell to the savory meat to the cheese, crisp veggies and cool sour cream, tacos will bring a smile to any holiday shopper's face. For just $9.37, you'll get a family 12-pack of tacos! This deal would also make a great gift for the taco-loving family in your life.
Jimboy's Tacos features eight Sac-area locations, including Sacramento and one each in Carmichael, Roseville, Rancho Cordova, Folsom, Elk Grove, Cameron Park and Citrus Heights. The chain offers guests a variety of fast Mexican food that is made fresh to order from only the highest quality ingredients.
$9.37 for 12 tacos of your choice at Jimboy's Tacos - 8 locations
- Limit 1 per person, may purchase 1 additional as a gift. One voucher per family per visit. Valid in restaurant or drive thru. Tax and gratuity not included. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash value. Cannot be combined with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Voucher valid 24 hours after purchase. Voucher not valid at 29th Street location in Sacramento.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Restaurant owner Jim Knudson, added the "tayco" in 1949 to his menu when restaurant was originally called Jimmy's 49er Cafe in Grass Valley, California. It wasn't 'till 1954 when the words “Jimboy's Spanish Tacos" were painted on the 16-foot mobile kitchen trailer.