• $12 for three $8 vouchers to spend on frozen yogurt
• One voucher per visit
• Offers vast assortment of flavors and toppings
• Perfect place to take the family
• PROMOTION EXPIRES February 21, 2013
We like to think that maintaining a healthier diet doesn’t allow us to enjoy a sweet treat, but today’s deal can permit you to indulge your sweet tooth and be healthy. At Yo-Yo Yogurt, you can purchase three $8 vouchers valid for any frozen yogurt treats. This is a $24 value for only $12—a 50% savings. Pick any flavor and topping from its large assortment of amazing flavors that change on a regular basis, including tart, non-dairy and no-sugar added flavors! No matter what the weather is outside, you and your family can have the perfect dessert. They also offer gourmet cookies!
Yo-Yo Yogurt is located in Sacramento's Lyon Village. The hours of operation are Sunday to Thursday from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. and Friday to Saturday from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. It's a great place for children and families. Also, they like to remind customers that ice cream isn't the coolest kid on the block anymore.
$12 for three $8 vouchers to spend on frozen yogurt at Yo-Yo Yogurt
- Limit 1 per person, may purchase up to 2 additional as gifts. One voucher per visit per customer. Tax and gratuity not included. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Cannot be combined with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Vouchers valid 24 hours after purchase.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
For people in Nepal, yogurt brings good luck when someone leaves the house for a special purpose.