• $15 for an all-day pass, equipment rental and basic belay class ($30 value)
• Must sign waiver before climbing
• PROMOTION EXPIRES May 9, 2013
Facebook has its place, but when DealChicken wants a hands-on, real-world experience, he hits the wall at Rocknasium for rock climbing, bouldering and shoulder-to-shoulder fun. Whether you’re a novice or advanced climber, you’re sure to be challenged by more than 8,000 square feet of climbing surface, an insane stalactite feature and a new 16-foot-tall bouldering wall with 47 degrees of overhang. And if you plan your visit to coincide with their Tuesday night pot luck, you can hang with other climbers, compare notes and who knows? Maybe your Facebook wall will gain another face or two.
Located at 720 Olive Drive, Suite S, in Davis, just 10 miles west of Sacramento, Rocknasium is open Monday to Friday, 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.; Saturday, 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.; and Sunday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
$15 for a day pass, equipment rental & basic belay class at Rocknasium
- Limit 1 per person, may purchase 2 additional deals as gifts. Must sign waiver. Equipment provided. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Cannot be combined with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Voucher valid 24 hours after purchase.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Did you know climbing and yoga go hand in hand? Yoga can be instrumental in helping climbers strengthen their cores and breathe strategically. That's why Rocknasium also offers yoga classes.