• $15 for three $10 vouchers toward food and drink ($30 value)
• Limit one $10 voucher per visit
• Visit website or Facebook for food truck locations
• PROMOTION EXPIRES March 3, 2013
DealChicken is always on the go. That’s why he’s all about food trucks. It’s great food, that actually keeps up with him. These days, following Fuzion Eatz around town. And you should be too.
Check online to see where they’ll be that day. Then, head out and load up. Specialties include mouth-watering burgers, plus authentic Greek and Mediterranean food. Think gyros, sammiches, garlic fries, salads, and all kinds of quality gourmet grub. At Fuzion Eatz, it’s all about the food. And tomorrow, it could be parked right outside your office.
Nathan Sawyer and Jeremy Lopez have brought their lifelong dream of good food to the streets of Sacramento. The food is great, the service is fast, and the atmosphere is clean, friendly and fun.
$15 for three $10 vouchers toward food and drink at Fuzion Eatz food truck ($30 value)
- Limit 1 per person, may purchase 1 additional as a gift. Limit one $10 voucher per customer, per trip. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
The original American food truck was known as the chuckwagon. Creating during the westward expansion, it fed cattlemen meals of dried beans, cornmeal, coffee and other preserved foods.