• $99 for a 12-piece Egyptian cotton towel set with monogram ($602 value)
• -or- $94 for a 12-piece Egyptian cotton towel set without monogram ($540 value)
• Set includes 4 bath towels, 4 hand towels and 4 washcloths
• Shipping is additional; cost is $9 for U.S. orders, and $19 for shipping to Canada
• Custom Monogram includes a single letter in your choice of 3 colors on the bath and hand towels
• Redeem voucher online at www.luxorlinens.com
• PROMOTION EXPIRES August 20, 2013
It’s nice to envision a fancy bathroom like the ones on TV—Jacuzzi tubs, in-home saunas and a shower head with 16 settings—but the hefty remodeling bill is a downer. Add some lavishness to your lifestyle with today’s deal: more than 75% off ultra-posh Turkish towels from Luxor Linens. The Giovanni line of 100% Egyptian cotton towels are a plush GSM (grams per square meter) count of 650 for long wear and comfort, and is the luxurious variety often found in world-class hotels.
Each set includes four bath towels, four hand towels and four washcloths. Each bath and hand towel can be emblazoned with a single initial of your choice for just $5. The towels are a classic white, and monogram colors include black, burgundy or gold. Bring a little luxury to your day-to-day!
Luxor Linens is a leading provider of luxury linens to the finest hotels and homes worldwide. Their online boutique holds an exclusive collection of world-class luxury linens such as Egyptian cotton sheets, Egyptian cotton towels, custom linens as well as accessories for the bed, bath and table.
$99 for monogrammed 12-piece Egyptian Cotton Turkish towel set
Some scholars argue that though cotton was growing in Egypt for thousands of years, its people weren’t aware of the plant’s potential uses at the time. The commercial production of Egyptian cotton was introduced in 1822 by Mohammed Ali (no relation to the famous boxer), who is often referred to as the founder of modern Egypt.