- Choose from cookies, cakes, pastries, bread and Italian ice cream
- Varied selection includes more than 50 different kinds of cookies
- Authentic Italian recipes passed down through generations
- Promotion Expires November 16, 2013
Get a taste of the Olde World with today's deal from Gruttadauria Bakery. For $10, you get $20 to spend on cookies, cakes, internationally famous pastries and other sweet treats, split into two $10 vouchers for twice the tastiness. Established in 1914, this well-known Rochester bakery represents four generations of family bakers. Try their authentic Italian treats, including Cucidati (fig cookies), chocolate-dipped cannoli, napoleon pastries, ganache cake, gelato and much more!
Gruttadauria Bakery is located at 1600 West Ridge Road in Rochester. Their hours are Monday, Tuesday and Saturday from 9 am til 5 pm, Wednesday through Friday from 9 am til 6 pm, and Sunday, 10 am til 2 pm.
$20 value for $10 at Gruttadauria Bakery
- Cash refunds up to 14 days after date of purchase. See Terms of Service for refund details. Limit 1 per person plus 1 additional as a gift. Customers receive 2 vouchers worth $10 each. Limit 1 $10 voucher per visit/day. Entire $10 voucher value must be used in a single visit. No cash value or cash back. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Gratuity should be based on original bill before discount. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. Valid on pick up only. Not valid on pre-orders, or tier cakes.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Cannoli are Sicilian pastry desserts. If you only want one dessert, it's called cannolo, meaning "little tube". It comes from the original Latin word "canna" which means reed.