- $15 for $30 worth of EMPANADAS and other "highly addictive spanish food"
- Receive two $15 vouchers to be used separately
- Pork Loin or Chicken Spanish Sandwich
- Check out the Homemade Spanish fruit juices
- Open Tues. 9am-2pm, Thurs. 8am-2pm and Sat. 6am-3pm
- Promotion Expires April 30, 2013
In Spain, they would call DealChicken “El Pollo de Gangas.” And in Rochester, they call Juan & Maria’s Empanada Stop “delicious.”The two getting together? Well, you might call that cause for celebration! Score a scrumptious 50% off from Juan & Maria’s, and you can sink your beak into $30 worth of empanadas and other International Spanish cuisine for just $15.00. In addition to empanadas, the menu boasts pork loin, Spanish sandwiches, rice, beans and chicken. Juan & Maria's also features homemade Spanish fruit juices, including; Orange & Carrot, Milk, Banana, & Coconut, and Tropical Fruit Mix. Let's not forget the 'Cool Hot Sauces', Red Gold, Green Gold, Spanish Ketchup, and Spanish Mayo. Call it what you want — just don’t call DealChicken late for dinner at Juan & Maria’s! For a complete list of empanadas and other International Spanish foods, please go to Juan and Maria's website.
Located right inside the Rochester Public Market, Juan & Maria's Empanada Stop is 'home of the highly addictive Spanish foods.' Juan and Maria are a married couple who have been bringing the flavor of International Spanish cuisine and culture to the Rochester area since 2000. Email Juan and Maria at firstname.lastname@example.org
$15 for $30 worth of EMPANADAS and more (two $15 vouchers)
- May purchase four vouchers per person. Purchaser receives two $15.00 vouchers to be used on separate visits. No cash back. One voucher per customer per visit. Not valid on taxes or gratuity. Gratuity should be based on bill before discount. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
It’s not unusual for Juan & Maria’s to serve 1000 empanadas in one day! An empanada is bread or pastry stuffed with meat, vegetables or sweet filling. Juan & Maria’s offers 10 different varieties of empanadas, all made by hand with a signature blend of spices from several of the 20 Spanish speaking countries.