- $20 for two drop-in indoor rowing sessions ($40 value)
- A great way to burn calories and have fun
- Indoor rowing courses run from November to April
- Specially designed water tanks that simulate the feel of rowing against currents
- Promotion Expires April 13, 2013
If you are looking to get in shape by springtime, this is the perfect workout for you! Rowing is a total body experience, focusing on technique, teamwork and overall rhythm. Get two drop-in indoor rowing sessions at Genesee Waterways Center, a $40 value, for only $20! Indoor rowing courses, which run from November to April, take place at the Pittsford Indoor Rowing Center in specially designed water tanks that simulate the feel of rowing against currents. Any level can partake and either brush up, or learn the active sport of rowing—no experience needed!
Genesee Waterways Center is a not-for-profit organization that offers unique water-based sports opportunities year round to western New York. Sport seekers of all ages can practice kayaking, rowing, sculling and canoeing in a non-competitive atmosphere. Rentals are available each weekend or during the week by appointment; choose from recreational kayaks, tandem kayaks or aluminum canoes.
$20 for two drop-in indoor rowing sessions
- May purchase two per person and two as a gift. Valid through April 13, 2013. Call to schedule. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
The word regatta, which means “rowing competition,” dates back to the 13th century when Venetian festivals called regata featured boat races as part of the celebration.