• $15 for $30 worth of food and drink (Receive three $10 vouchers)
• Pizzas, chicken wings, subs, trash plates and more
• Not valid on delivery (Pick-up & Eat in only)
• PROMOTION EXPIRES February 15, 2013
Today's half-off deal from Paradiso Pizza answers the question "what's for dinner (or lunch)" three times over. With three $10 certificates you won't have to decide on just one favorite, but can come back for more. Check out their selection of specialty pizzas that includes Mediterranean Dream, Philly Cheese Steak and Baked Potato. Not only can you get your favorite pizza, whole or by the slice — but also calzones, chicken wings, hot subs and Italian dinner favorites.
Located on Park Point Drive near RIT in Henrietta, Paradiso Pizza is known for its trash plates and specialty pizzas. You can begin ordering at 11 p.m. Mondays through Saturdays, and Sundays at 4 p.m.
$15 for $30 towards food and drink (three $10 vouchers)
- Not valid on delivery. (Pick-up & Eat in only) Limit one per person and one as a gift. Purchaser receives three $10 vouchers. Does not include tax or gratuity. Gratuity should be based on original bill before discount. Full value must be used in one visit. No cash back or credits. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. One voucher per table or party. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
With all the pizza combinations imaginable, the most popular order in the US is still pepperoni and cheese.