• $14 for $28 worth of delicious American fare
• Freshly made omelettes, Panini sandwiches & more
• Casual menu appeals to all ages
• PROMOTION EXPIRES May 1, 2013
Got a hankering for home-style cooking? The DealChicken’s pointing you toward an absolutely eggscellent deal. Waddle out of your roost and head over to the Peaches Café to get 50% off good, old-fashioned cooking. You can gobble up $28 worth of comfort food favorites for just $14. For breakfast, sample a specialty take on eggs Benedict, like the crab cake Benedict: two poached eggs over jumbo lump crab cakes with asparagus on an English muffin, topped with Hollandaise sauce. Come back for grilled-to-perfection paninis on Focaccia bread for lunch. With fresh ingredients infused into classic comfort-food dishes, the Peaches Café might just become your new home away from home.
Located in the Town Center Plaza in Webster, Peaches prepares every dish to order using top-quality ingredients for breakfast, lunch and dinner. A wine and beer list and a kids' menu are also available, so go ahead and bring the whole brood!
$14 for $28 worth of American fare (2 $14 vouchers)
- May purchase one deal for self. Buyers receive two $14 vouchers. Must be used in two separate visits. One voucher per table, per visit. Purchase must include at least two beverages (can include alcohol). Must be used in one visit. Not valid on holidays. No cash back. No credit back. No cash refunds or exchanges. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Gratuity should be based on original bill prior to discount. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Charlie, also known as Charlie Brown, the owner of Peaches Café, was the original owner of Charlie Brown’s Restaurant. So if you liked Charlie Brown's, you’ll want to add Peaches to your list of favorites, too.