• $75 for 'Best Start' climbing class and one month membership for two ($150 value)
• Great adventure for the family
• Climbers must be at least 2 years of age; rope holders must be at least 14 years of age
• Course and one month membership for two include helmet, harness and climbing shoes
• PROMOTION EXPIRES February 1, 2013
DealChicken's an extreme bird and loves nothing more than the adrenaline rush of scaling a rock face. If you've always wanted to learn how to climb, head on over to Rock Ventures and save half on 30-days membership and a Best Start class. With over 18,000 square feet of climbing surface, including high and low rope courses, experienced instructors have successfully taught climbers between ages 2 and 92 how to balance, rest and climb higher — so get on down to the largest indoor rock climbing, ropes course and team building facility in North America.
Rock Ventures opened more than 17 years ago, offering a range of climbing lessons and a great experience to people of all ages - including classes, team building exercises, camps and birthday parties. You can even hire a mobile wall for a climbing experience in your own backyard!
$75 for a Best Start climbing class and one month membership for two
- May purchase four deals for self and one as a gift. One voucher per person, per visit. Must be used during one visit. No cash back. No credit back. No cash refunds or exchanges. Not valid on tax. Course admission includes helmet, harness and climbing shoes. Must be 14 years of age and older to be a rope holder. Rock Ventures does not provide rope holders. They will train one person to hold the rope for each under 14 year old participant selecting this offer; no charge for rope holder during the month. Course with one month membership must be completed by February 1, 2013. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
RockVentures provides educational and recreational team building seminars. Some of their clients include Welch Allen Pharmaceuticals, Rochester city and suburban schools, Wegmans, U of Rs Simon School of Business and University of Virginia.