• Only $20 per ticket ($40 value)
• Voucher redeemable at Festival (Rochester Public Market)
• Held on September 10, 2012
• Largest food tasting event in Rochester!
• PROMOTION EXPIRES September 11, 2012
If your love of food extends to beyond eating three square meals a day, today's deal lets you celebrate Rochester's culinary talent and agricultural bounty. Pay only $20 to get a ticket to the Foodlink Festival of Food, the largest food tasting event in Rochester. The ticket, normally $40, opens the door to tasting delicious samples from over 100 participants. Find new favorites among restaurants, breweries, wineries, farms and bakeries. Not only will your taste buds celebrate, but it's all for a good cause too.
Foodlink is a Feeding America regional foodbank, which serves a 10 county area. All proceeds from the event go to Foodlink and to help the fight against hunger. The Festival of Food will be held at the Rochester Public Market on September 10, 2012 from 6 to 9 p.m.
$20 for 1 ticket for the Foodlink Food Festival on September 10th
- 1 voucher per person. 1 voucher as gift. Cannot be used with any other promotion. Tax and gratuity not included. No cash or credit back. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Foodlink runs a BackPack Program, which gives nearly 78,000 children free or reduced-price lunch at school.