- Package includes a freshening facial (cleanse, exfoliate, extractions, mask and finishing moisture) plus a reflexology session for the feet
- Each service is 30-minutes long
- Using only plant-based and cruelty-free products
- Promotion Expires October 5, 2014
Here’s one deal you might have a reflex reaction to! The DealChicken says rise, shine and get up on your feet for this one, and save 69%. The Half Moon Staycation Spa Package, a $65 30-minute spa facial and 30-minute foot reflexology treatment from Great Skin by Cyn, is yours for only $30 with this deal.
You could say that his crack-of-dawn ways make the DealChicken the original sun-worshipper. Cyn pays tribute to the heavens too, with her cleverly named European Facial Packages. There’s the healthy, healing Solstice Facial, the back-to-basics Equinox Facial and the Full Moon Staycation Spa Package, with both facial and reflexology treatments.
Truckee Meadows folks are in good hands with Cyn. She's trained in Eunice Ingham, Claire Marie Miller and Laura Norman reflexology methods. And Cyn is keen on green. She uses only the best natural products. Everything is plant-based and cruelty-free, with no carbon footprint or artificial colors or 'parfums'.
Great Skin by Cyn makes its Reno-Sparks clientele happy right on Mt. Rose Street at Tonopah, one block from South Virginia Street.
$30 for the Half Moon Spa Package ($65 value)
- Cash refunds up to 14 days after date of purchase. See Terms of Service for refund details. May purchase multiples. Limit one per visit. Must schedule appointment, subject to availability. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash value or cash back. Tax and gratuity not included. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Voucher not transferable to other services. Voucher can be redeemed 24 hours after purchase.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
In reflexology, eggserting pressure is a good thing! This healing practice is steeped in tradition and has stood the test of time. It dates back around 4000 years to both China and Egypt.