- $15 for 2 long rolls, 2 appetizers and 2 drinks ($38 value)
- Your choice of beverage—beers, small carafes of hot sake, sodas or tea
- One of Reno’s newest sushi restaurants
- Dine-in only
- Promotion Expires November 4, 2013
Today, DealChicken leads the way to KitzMo, which serves up fresh sushi, along with bento and teriyaki offerings. You’ll save 60% off your meal, which includes two long rolls and two appetizers. Your server will also bring your choice of beverage—beers, small carafes of hot sake, sodas or tea. A sampling of menu items includes Alaska roll (salmon, crab, avocado, cucumber), spicy veggie roll (daikon, avocado, cream cheese, kaiware, jalapeno, spicy sauce) and kitzmo Godzilla (cream cheese Godzilla roll with spicy crab habanero and teriyaki sauces).
Opened on June 20, 2012, KitzMo tempts sushi lovers with its fresh, creative menu options. Dine in, or order items to go when you're on the run.
$15 for 2 appetizers, 2 long rolls and 2 drinks at KitzMo Sushi ($38 value)
- Cash refunds up to 14 days after date of purchase. See Terms of Service for refund details. May purchase one for self and multiple gifts. Dine-in only. Large beer available at additional charge. Must be used in one visit. No cash value or cash back. Tax and gratuity not included. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Kitzmo Sushi is turning a year old. Celebrate with them Saturday, July 6th!