- $28 for 4 games, up to 4 shoe rental, 1 large pizza (1 topping), 1 pitcher of soda or beer ($56 value)
- 1 game per person for up to 4 people; a total of 4 games
- Valid only from 10 a.m.-8 p.m., excludes holidays
- Must be 21 or older to order alcohol
- Promotion Expires April 30, 2013
DealChicken’s been known to bowl a perfect game, so he can’t wait to take to the lanes at Grand Sierra Resort where you and three of your favorite peeps can save 50% on a night’s worth of games and shoe rentals plus a pizza and drinks. And this ain’t your grandpa’s bowling alley: surrounded by luxurious amenities, you can get the adrenaline pumping with a few laps at the Ultimate Rush Go Kart Track, a round of blackjack at the adjacent casino or unwind after a day of kegling with a cocktail at WET Ultra Lounge. Even if you just hang out in the bowling center’s lounge, you and your guests get to spend the day like VIPs with your wallet being none the wiser!
Conveniently located on the main floor of the Grand Sierra Resort at 2500 East 2nd Street in Reno, Grand Sierra Bowl is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Moonlight bowling is offered Friday and Saturday nights.
$28 for 4 games, shoe rental, 1 large pizza (1 topping) & a pitcher of soda or beer ($56 value)
- Limit 2 per person, may purchase 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per party, per visit. Valid daily 10 a.m – 8 p.m. Not valid on holidays. Entire voucher mush be used at once. Must be 21 years or older to order alcohol. Voucher must be used in one visit. Tax and gratuity not included. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash value. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Modern 10-pin bowling is based on Skittles, an ancient European lawn game. In the United Kingdom, the game remains a popular indoor pub game in England and Wales, though it tends to be found in particular regions, not nationwide.