- $30 for the Full Moon Staycation Spa Package ($65 value)
- Package includes an equinox spa facial and foot reflexology
- Each service is 30-minutes long
- Promotion Expires June 7, 2013
Five golden rings cost quite a pretty penny, but today’s deal surely does not. The DealChicken says rise, shine and get up on your feet for this one, and save 53%. The Full Moon Staycation Spa Package, a $65 30-minute spa facial and 30-minute foot reflexology treatment from Great Skin by Cyn, is yours for only $30 with this deal. You could say that his crack-of-dawn ways make the DealChicken the original sun-worshipper. Cyn pays tribute to the heavens too, with her cleverly named European Facial Packages. There’s the healthy, healing Solstice Facial, the back-to-basics Equinox Facial and the Full Moon Staycation Spa Package, with both facial and reflexology treatments.
Truckee Meadows folks are in good hands with Cyn. She's trained in Eunice Ingham, Claire Marie Miller and Laura Norman reflexology methods. And Cyn is keen on green. She uses only the best natural products. Everything is plant-based and cruelty-free, with no carbon footprint or artificial colors or 'parfums'.
Great Skin by Cyn makes its Reno-Sparks clientele happy right on Mt. Rose Street at Tonopah, one block from South Virginia Street.
$30 for a 30-minute equinox spa facial and 30-minute foot reflexology ($65 value)
- May purchase multiples. Limit one per visit. Must call to schedule appointment, subject to availability. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash value. Tax and gratuity not included. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Voucher not transferable to other services. Voucher can be redeemed 24 hours after purchase.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
In reflexology, eggserting pressure is a good thing! This healing practice is steeped in tradition and has stood the test of time. It dates back around 4000 years to both China and Egypt.