• $10 for two $10 vouchers toward food and drink ($20 total value)
• Limit one $10 voucher per visit
• Valid for dine-in or on take-out with the purchase of 2 or more entrees
• Vegetarian dishes available
• PROMOTION EXPIRES January 30, 2013
Spice things up at half the usual price from Thai Spice Express. For just $10, you can gobble up $20 worth of spicy, authentic Thai food. Dig into classic favorites such as Pad Thai Noodle — pan-fried rice noodles with chicken, bean sprouts, egg, tofu and ground peanuts or lighten up with a healthy dish such as eggplant tofu sauteed with basil and spicy garlic sauce. Now, that’s hot!
Thai Spice Express is new to the Reno area, but it's already earned a 4.5 out of 5 rating on Yelp. Delivery is available within a three-mile radius of their Kietzke Lane locale, so you don't have to leave your pad to get your Thai fix.
$10 for two $10 vouchers toward food and drink at Thai Spice Express ($20 value)
- May purchase multiples. Limit one $10 voucher per table, per visit. Parties of 6 or more may use two $10 vouchers. Valid on take-out with purchase of 2 or more entrees. Not valid for delivery. Must present voucher when ordering. Not valid on tax and gratuity. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. No cash value.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
The base of many Thai recipes is a paste, usually containing many different spices, shallots, garlic and chilies.