• $30 value for $15
• Will receive two $15 vouchers, 1 voucher per visit
• Free appetizer with a party of four or more
• Open for dinner Tuesday through Sunday
• Live music on the weekends
• PROMOTION EXPIRES February 7, 2013
DealChicken says versatility may be the most appealing thing about Pietro’s Famiglia Ristorante Italiano, and he’s not just talking about the food. This charming restaurant is an eggcellent choice for any event: date night, a family outing with the chickadees, gathering with a flock of friends or taking out-of-town guests out to dinner. Meals are cooked to order and feature authentic Italian sauces and homemade salad dressings. The restaurant is backed by the owner's 31 years of experience in the business.
Located at 834 Victorian Avenue in Sparks, NV, Pietro's Famiglia Ristorante Italiano opened seven years ago and serves dinner Tuesday through Sunday. Don't miss the live Sinatra music on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
$15 for two $15 vouchers toward food & drink at Pietro's Famiglia Ristorante Italiano
- May purchase multiples. Limit one $15 voucher per visit, per table. Free appetizer with a party of four or more. Not valid on tax or gratuity. No cash back. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash value. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
One of the essential ingredients in Italian cooking is olive oil. There are four basic types: extra virgin, virgin, refined and pure. Extra virgin olive oil, the most expensive, comes from the first pressing of the olives and is often used on salads and for dipping. Virgin oil, considered almost as flavorful, is generally viewed as more economical for cooking.