• $30 worth of hot dogs and drinks for only $15
• Receive six $5 vouchers, may use two vouchers per visit
• Fast and friendly service
• PROMOTION EXPIRES April 16, 2013
Beak-smacking hot dogs are the star of the show at Sinbad’s Hot Dogs in Sparks. DealChicken says his favorite is the wildly popular Cheese Dog, which is topped with mustard, ketchup, relish, onions, fresh tomatoes and grated cheese. Other items include Chili Dogs, Polish Dogs and Kraut Dogs, to name a few. Customers rave over the taste of the dogs, which is created by a secret recipe. The restaurant offers daily specials.
Sinbad's Hot Dogs got its start in San Leandro, California. The Sparks location opened in 1979 and has sold close to two million hot dogs in its 30-plus-year history. Sinbad's can also ship its gourmet dogs anywhere.
$15 for six $5 vouchers toward hot dogs and drinks at Sinbad's Hot Dogs
- May purchase multiples. Limit two $5 vouchers per transaction, per visit. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Gratuity not included. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Dine-in or take-out available.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Sinbad is a fictional sailor from Basrah and the hero of a story-cycle of Middle Eastern origin. During his voyages, he has grand adventures going to magical places, encountering supernatural phenomena and meeting monsters.