• $29 for a 1-hour spa pedicure ($65 value)
• Includes foot scrub, exfoliation treatment, optional callous removal, foot massage & a complimentary glass of wine!
• New location at 6815 Sierra Center Parkway Suite 400 in Reno
• PROMOTION EXPIRES December 18, 2012
One thing that always makes DealChicken feel like a spring chicken is a little treat for his tootsies. Today he’s bringing you a great deal with 55% off a spa pedicure from Eric at Forever Young. Your one-hour pamper-fest starts by polishing your piggies with a foot scrub and exfoliation treatment. Optional callous removal comes next for a smooth surface, and finally everything finishes up with a foot massage. Or, as you might say while in the chair—mass-ahhhhh-ge.
Come check out spa owner Eric's new digs at 6815 Sierra Center Parkway Suite 400 in Reno. Formerly located in Meadowood Mall, his new location offers more space for all the Forever Young patrons. In addition to pedicures, he offers therapeutic chair and table massage.
$29 for a spa pedicure from Eric at Forever Young ($65 value)
- Limit 3 per person, may purchase additional as gifts. Appointment required, subject to availability. 24-hour cancellation policy. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash value. Gratuity not included. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Pedicures not only look good, they are a deeply relaxing treatment that can give you confidence about your appearance.