• $67 for a 3.5 hour beginner's fly fishing class ($140 value)
• You will learn casting techniques, entomology class and selection of equipment
• Small class sizes (6 people max)
• Must call to reserve a spot
• PROMOTION EXPIRES December 25, 2012
Can you picture it? Standing in a calm, clear lake, expertly casting flies … and reeling in a 23-inch rainbow trout! It could happen, if you know the right casting technique and the best place to find these trophy fish. With today's deal from Stillwater Guide Service, you'll learn all that and more. Over the course of 3.5 hours, you'll also learn the best rod, reel and line to use and how to tie your knots so you don't lose your fish. Classes take place at the Hidden Valley Regional Park. When you're done, you'll be ready to catch “the big one.”
Chris Wharton has owned Stillwater since 1984 and has more than 35 years of experience with fly fishing. He knows the 'secret' spots around Reno and northeastern California where you can fish in solitude and hook some fat, feisty trout. Reserve your class today to take advantage of his knowledge.
$67 for a beginning fly fishing class ($140 value)
- May purchase multiples. Reservations required, subject to availability. 24-hour cancellation policy. Class consists of a maximum of 6 people. Must be 12 years and older. No cash value. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
The best time to get out to the water is late fall. With a many quality waters around, you are sure to catch a trophy trout!