- $25 for $50 worth of Italian cuisine
- Valid for dine-in only
- Open for lunch and dinner
- Sunday–Thursday 11 a.m.–9 p.m. and Friday–Saturday 11 a.m.–10 p.m.
- Promotion Expires October 2, 2013
DealChicken loves a time-tested, authentic Italian meal, and today he’s serving up a delicious deal from Coppola’s La Fantasia Ristorante. You’ll dine on mouthwatering classic Italian dishes including pizza, pasta, meatballs, parmigiana, stracciatella soup and more—at a savory 50% savings. Owner and chef Nicola Coppola is the second generation in his family to produce classic Italian cuisine, and he and his team are excited to give you a taste of Italy. Buon appetito!
Since 1961, this family-owned and -operated restaurant has had a solid reputation in the area. Patrons can dine in, take out or request on/off premise catering.
$25 for $50 worth of food
- Cash refunds up to 14 days after date of purchase. See Terms of Service for refund details. Voucher valid 24 hours after purchase. May purchase one for self and two as gifts. Valid for food only. Not valid on alcohol. No cash value. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. Tax and gratuity not included. Gratuity should be based on original bill before discount. Entire value must be used in one visit. No cash back. Not valid with other offers, discounts or promotions. Limit one voucher per table. Valid for dine-in only.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
According to a Harris Poll, Italian food is the most popular cuisine in America, with pizza considered as most Americans' favorite food. In fact, Americans consume 350 slices of pizza per second. Now that's a lot of pizza!