- $15 for $30 worth of baked goods or dine-in table service
- Receive three $10 vouchers to be used separately
- Fresh, delicious and authentic pastries, cakes and more
- Offers specialty beverages, including espresso and coffee
- Traditional Amaretti & Biscotti
- Not valid during Easter week
- Promotion Expires April 6, 2013
Enjoying a freshly made cookie or a slice of cake is one of the finest pleasures the world has to offer. DealChicken is an avid pecker of all things cookies, biscottis and pastries. At Caffè Aurora, you can receive three $10 vouchers that can be used toward any baked goods or dine-in table service. This is a $30 value for only $15—that’s a 50% savings. Caffè Aurora serves classic Italian pastries, cookies, cakes and other baked goods, as well as homemade Italian ice, coffee, cappuccino and espresso. Take your family, meet your friends or get together with your colleagues and enjoy the quaint Italian pastry shop. Bellissimo!
Caffe Aurora was established in 1941 and is family-owned and operated by Lou Strippoli. Located in the Little Italy section of Poughkeepsie close to Walkway Over the Hudson, it is open seven days a week.
$15 for $30 worth of baked goods or dine-in table service (three $10 vouchers)
- May purchase multiple vouchers per person and as gifts. Receive three $10 vouchers. Not valid during Easter week: March 28, 29, 30, 31, 2013. One voucher per person, per visit. No cash back. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Gratuity should be based on original bill before discount. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Tying the knot this year? Caffè Aurora creates unique, custom wedding cakes for the big day. They also cater special requests of cookies and pastries for Viennese tables for your special affair.