- $10 for $20 worth of food & drinks (receive four $5 vouchers)
- So much more than bagels; enjoy specialty sandwiches, wraps, paninis, salads and burgers
- Try their signature Broccoli Slaw
- Fresh bagels daily
- Must use vouchers in separate visits
- Promotion Expires April 29, 2013
DealChicken knows there's nothing more eggciting in life than having a little variety. That's what he's found with this deal from Bagels & Bites. Sure, there are your traditional bagels, but there's also so much more like breakfast burgers, Indian and Pakistani sandwiches, soul food and vegetarian. Try the broccoli slaw, the house specialty, or other items on the menu, including Vietnamese roasted pork, gyros and poached pear and goat cheese salad. With fresh bagels served daily and more on the menu, what better place is there to have a bite than at Bagels & Bites?
Bagels & Bites is now owned by Natasha Gasparro and operated by Gasparro and her team. It is open 6:30 a.m.-3 p.m. Monday-Saturday and 8:30 a.m.-2 p.m. Sunday. It is located on Route 9W a minute north of the Mid-Hudson Bridge.
$10 for $20 worth of food and drinks (receive four $5 vouchers)
- May purchase one voucher per person and multiple as gifts. Receive four $5 vouchers. Vouchers must be used in separate visits. No cash back. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Gratuity should be based on original bill before discount. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Ever wonder why bagels are so irresistibly chewy? After being shaped into a circle, bagel dough is dipped in boiling water for several minutes on each side before being drained and baked. Bagels are the only type of bread prepared in this manner.