- $15 for $30 worth of food and drinks
- Valid for dinner only; Dine-in only
- Only valid on alcohol with the purchase of food
- Open 1 p.m. to 1 a.m. Tuesday through Sunday
- Live music Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Promotion Expires July 3, 2013
Your mouth will start watering when you read the menu at Brian's Backyard BBQ in Middletown. That's because it's stuffed with savory choices including barbeque Cajun/Creole beef brisket, pulled pork, ribs, shrimp po boy, blackened catfish, voodoo burger, soups and salads. DealChicken says they make their own mouthwatering sauces on the premises: Buffalo, Chipotle Raspberry, Honey Mustard, Brian's Famous Backyard BBQ, Peanut Butter Sauce, Sticky Bourbon, Sweet and Spicy, Blueberry and Carolina Mustard. There's also a full liquor bar, craft and domestic beers to complement your meal. Order up your choice of food and drink and save half price when the bill arrives.
Brian's Backyard BBQ, located at 1665 Route 211 East (just minutes from I-84), is open from 1 p.m. to 1 a.m. Tuesday through Sunday.
$15 for $30 worth of food and drinks
- May purchase one voucher per person and one as a gift. Valid for dinner; dine-in only. One voucher per table, per visit. Must be used in one visit. Not valid on holidays. Only valid on alcohol with the purchase of food. No cash back. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Gratuity should be based on original bill before discount. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Pit Master Brian Remaley along with Culinary Institute of America-trained chefs Ken Struble and Edgar Silva prepare home-cooked, Mesquite style southern BBQ and Cajun/Creole fare in our own backyard here in the north.