- $14 for one ticket ($29 value)
- Comprehensive look at NYC skyline from high above
- Located in the Empire State building
- Promotion Expires July 18, 2013
DealChicken wanted a birds-eye view of New York-- and he got it, with the added bonus of Kevin Bacon as a tour guide! NY Skyride allows locals and visitors alike to get a comprehensive look at New York City's skyline from high above the city in a virtual tour that is just like seeing the city from a helicopter. A special platform synched to the visual feed on an 18-foot-high definition screen lets you experience the Big Apple in an entirely unique way, as Kevin Bacon narrates the tour. The tickets, normally $42, are selling right now for $29 - and DealChicken gets you in for just $14!
NY Skyride is headquartered in the Empire State Building, where the virtual tour is available. Over three dozen landmarks are covered during the virtual tour, which gives each participant the feeling of being on a live helicopter tour! The company, featured in the NY Times and the Daily News, also offers cruises in and around NYC, as well as helicopter tours for those interested in flying the actual skies as opposed to virtual ones.
$14 for one ticket to NY Skyride virtual tour
- May purchase one voucher and four as gifts. Valid for one ticket to NY Skyride virtual tour. Not valid on the Empire State Building Observatory. Enter on 33rd street/2nd Floor. Limit one per person. Must be used in one visit. No cash back. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
The Freedom Tower (or One World Trade Center), commissioned to be built near the site of the fallen Twin Towers, is due to be completed in 2013. The building is slated to stand 1776 feet tall, in recognition of the year the Declaration of Independence was signed, and will be the tallest skyscraper in the country once completed.