- $25 for $50 worth of Italian cuisine
- Valid for dine-in only
- Valid for food only
- Open for lunch and dinner
- Sunday–Thursday 11 a.m.–9 p.m. and Friday–Saturday 11 a.m.–10 p.m.
- Promotion Expires July 30, 2013
DealChicken loves a time-tested, authentic Italian meal, and today he’s serving up a delicious deal from Coppola’s La Fantasia Ristorante. You’ll dine on mouthwatering classic Italian dishes including pizza, pasta, meatballs, parmigiana, stracciatella soup and more—at a savory 50% savings. Owner and chef Nicola Coppola is the second generation in his family to produce classic Italian cuisine, and he and his team are excited to give you a taste of Italy. Buon appetito!
Since 1961, this family-owned and -operated restaurant has had a solid reputation in the area. Patrons can dine in, take out or request on/off premise catering.
$25 for $50 worth of food
- May purchase one voucher per person and two as gifts. Offer valid for food only; voucher not valid for alcoholic drinks. One voucher per table per visit. Must be used in one visit. No cash back. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Gratuity should be based on original bill before discount. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
According to a Harris Poll, Italian food is the most popular cuisine in America, with pizza considered as most Americans' favorite food. In fact, Americans consume 350 slices of pizza per second. Now that's a lot of pizza!