- $15 for $30 worth of food and drink
- Authentic, homemade Mexican cuisine
- Valid on dine-in or take-out
- Serving the Poughkeepsie area for over 10 years
- Promotion Expires July 23, 2013
"Bracero" is another word for a hard-working laborer, and DealChicken works hard to find eggcellent deals for you. Right now, all types of hard-working folks can enjoy 50% off at El Bracero, which serves a wide variety of authentic, homemade Mexican dishes. Get ready to sink your beak into tasty tacos, burritos, enchiladas, chimichangas, nachos, fajitas, quesadillas and many different combination platters. Choose different fillings, such as chicken, pork, steak or seafood. El Bracero also has a variety of cold beer to drink and delicious flan for dessert. Spend only $15 and get $30 worth of delicious food and drink. Is that a deal to cluck about, or what?
For over 10 years, Honorio Rodriguez and his team at El Bracero have been cooking authentic Mexican fare for the community of Poughkeepsie, New York. They say the food is homemade and the service is exceptional. They're open for lunch and dinner, and take-out is available.
$15 for $30 worth of food and drink
- May purchase one voucher per person and multiple as gifts. One voucher per table. Valid for dine-in or take-out. Must be used in one visit. No cash value or cash back. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Gratuity should be based on original bill before discount. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
The Spanish word “bracero” translates to strong arm, or more literally, one who works with his arms.