- $10 for $20 worth of food and drinks
- Receive four $5 vouchers to be used separately
- More than a dozen bagel flavors
- Lunch menu includes almost two dozen sandwiches
- Open 7 days, serving breakfast and lunch all day
- Not valid for delivery
- Promotion Expires September 21, 2013
Today DealChicken is serving up a scrumptious deal from New York Bagel Cafe and Deli. Try the blueberry bagel with walnut raisin cream cheese, or choose from more than a dozen bagel flavors, from plain to jalapeno. Toppings range from butter to lox and, of course, a variety of cream cheese flavors. The deli also serves other breakfast favorites, like egg sandwiches, pancakes and French toast. The lunch menu includes almost two dozen sandwiches, such as a turkey melt, chicken Caesar wrap or Reuben. They're made with Boar's Head meats, on your choice of bread. Homemade bagel chips are served as a side. The coffee is always hot and fresh, in six flavors for your sipping pleasure.
New York Bagel Cafe and Deli is proud to serve authentic New York bagels, crusty on the outside and chewy on the inside. Enjoy them with cream cheese or as a sandwich. The deli offers free Wi-Fi while you eat, or you may order for take out. Find your local location on Plank Road in Newburgh, near the Newburgh-Beacon Bridge.
$10 for $20 worth of food and drinks (four $5 vouchers)
- May purchase two vouchers per person and two vouchers as gifts. Customer will receive four $5.00 vouchers. One per customer per visit. Vouchers may not be combined and must be used in separate visits. Not valid for delivery. No cash back. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Gratuity should be based on original bill before discount. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Holding a business meeting? Need space for a club gathering, or perhaps room for a special occasion? NY Bagel Cafe and Deli offers space after 4 p.m. daily for private meetings and parties. Call for more information.