- $15 for $30 worth of food and non-alcoholic drinks
- Mouth-watering quesadillas, enchiladas, fajitas, and seafood
- Dine-in only
- Not valid on Friday or Saturday
- Promotion Expires April 30, 2013
DealChicken loves to order guacamole at Avocados Mexican American Restaurant Bar in Fishkill. The staff prepares it fresh at your table. They also serve up a variety of fresh, mouth-watering creations including quesadillas, enchiladas, fajitas, seafood, lunch specials and combos and desserts such as flan, churros and fried ice cream. Today, you have the opportunity to save half-off your bill when you order food and non-alcoholic drinks. There is also a special menu for the chickadees.
Established in early 2012, Avocados Mexican American Restaurant Bar is located at 213 Route 82 near All Angels Hill Road. This family owned and operated eatery also offers delivery and catering services.
$15 for $30 worth of food and and non-alcoholic drinks
- May purchase one voucher and multiple vouchers as gifts. Valid for dine-in only. Must be used in one visit; one per table. Not valid on alcoholic beverages. Not valid on Friday or Saturday. No cash back. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Gratuity should be based on original bill before discount. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Contrary to popular belief, avocado is a fruit, whereas most of us consider it a vegetable. Avocado is not only delicious, but also nutritious, as it contains many vitamins and healthy monounsaturated fats. It is used often to make guacamole.