- Pay just $15 for $30 worth of food and drink
- Valid for dine-in only
- 23 beers on draught including some fine American craft brews
- Not valid on holidays
- Valid Sunday - Thursday; not valid after 10 p.m.
- Promotion Expires March 9, 2013
If corned beef, shepherd's pie and fish & chips sound like a meal you could really sink your teeth into, you'll dig this delicious deal from The Dubliner Irish Pub in Poughkeepsie. If you love hearty burgers, cheesy quesadillas, meatloaf, ribs and even fresh salads, you'll also love this deal. The Dubliner Irish Pub serves up a great combination of Irish and American fare made with the finest available ingredients. Try the bangers and mash, grilled portabella wrap, sirloin steak or even the beer battered lollipops. You won't be disappointed with this truly tasty deal!
Located on Main Street, The Dubliner Irish Pub is a traditional Irish pub open seven days a week for dinner and on the weekends for lunch and dinner. Owned by Dublin-native Brendan Daly, it's adorned with imported Irish furniture and even a fireplace imported from Ireland. The head chef, Chef George, trained at the Culinary Institute of America. His team of chefs and sous chefs assure that each guest has an authentically delicious experience that brings the tastes and feel of Ireland right to Poughkeepsie.
$15 for $30 worth of food and drinks
- May purchase one voucher per person and multiple as gifts. One per table. Must be used in one visit. Dine-in only. Not valid on holidays. Valid Sunday - Thursday; not valid after 10:00 p.m. No cash back. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Gratuity should be based on original bill before discount. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
In 2009, The Dubliner Irish Pub was named "Best Irish Pub" in the Hudson Valley by Hudson Valley Magazine and was included in "Top 50 Irish Pubs" in the Tri-State Area by The Irish Echo Newspaper. It has won other community-based awards in the recent past, including The American League Certificate of Appreciation from The Dutchess County American League.