- $15 for $30 worth of treats and coffee
- Receive two $15 vouchers to be used separately
- Cheesecake, flaky pie, mac ‘n cheese, chili and more
- Dine-in only
- Tuesday $3.99 breakfast special, and Friday and Saturday night 3-course meals for $17.99.
- Promotion Expires July 10, 2013
Sure DealChicken doesn’t have teeth, but he’s got a heck of a sweet tooth, so you’ll want to follow him over to this deal. That’s right. “Come for the goodies and stay for the sweeties” at Cake and Coffee Café and spend just $15 for $30 worth of menu items. Gobble up a slice of cheesecake, flaky pie, OR if you’re feeling hungrier, come in for homemade dishes like mac ‘n cheese, chili with cornbread or a juicy hamburger. Whether you’re in the mood for a hot cup of coffee, bacon and eggs, or a smoothie, you’ll find just the thing at Cake and Coffee Café. Just be sure to bring your sweet tooth.
Established in 2012 by owner Melissa Hetzer, Cake and Coffee Cafe is located in the village of Wappingers. Serving homemade breakfast, lunch, dinner, as well as freshly baked desserts and to-go items, Cake and Coffee also features board games, karaoke and music, and hosts birthday and graduation parties, bridal showers, tea parties and more. Cake and Coffee is open Sunday from 8 a.m.-1p.m., Monday through Thursday from 8 a.m.-3 p.m., Friday from 8 a.m.-8 p.m. and Saturday from 9a.m.-8 p.m.
$15 for $30 worth of menu items (two $15 vouchers)
- May purchase one voucher per person and multiple as gifts. Customer will receive two $15 vouchers to be use on separate visits. Vouchers cannot be combined. One voucher per table per visit. No cash back. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Gratuity should be based on original bill before discount. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Wappingers Falls was founded around 1699 and the village was incorporated in 1871. The local waterfall, which runs close to Cake & Coffee Café was instrumental to the area’s industrial advancement in Dutchess County.