• $10 for $20 worth of pizza
• Receive two $10 vouchers
• Vouchers can be used together or separately
• Valid for pick-up or dine-in only
• PROMOTION EXPIRES March 6, 2013
Some of DealChicken’s best farm friends are cows, and he even knows the eight maids who are a-milking. But what he knows even better is a great deal, especially today’s from Nonna's. When temperatures drop, DealChicken loves his grains baked up into a nice pizza pie. In the Poughkeepsie area, Nonna's Brick Oven Pizzeria & Restaurant is one of his favorite stops to fuel up on brick-oven pizza in tasty varieties like chicken-bacon-ranch, lasagna or margarita. Great for Sunday football game snacks, or reward yourself after hectic holiday shopping sprees! If you have a food allergy, tell the manager or your server, and they'll do their best to accommodate.
Established in 2001, Nonna's Brick Oven Pizzeria & Restaurant is located to Routes 44 and 55, in the 44 Plaza near Stop & Shop. Bernard and his friendly team serve pizzas, appetizers, Italian dinners, hot and cold subs, and desserts seven days a week.
$10 for $20 worth of pizza (two $10 vouchers)
- May purchase one voucher and multiple as gifts. Customer will receive two $10 vouchers. Valid on pizza only. Valid on cash transactions only. Not valid on delivery; valid on pick-up or dine in only. No cash value. Must be used in full. Vouchers can be used together or on separate visits. Gratuity should be based on original bill before discount. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Pizza ovens have been around for centuries. In the ancient remnants of civilizations, there have been large brick ovens found that, with some minor work, could be cooking again today.