• Pay $10 for $20 worth of food & drink
• Receive two $10 vouchers
• Vouchers must be used on separate visits
• Valid for dine-in or pick-up only
• PROMOTION EXPIRES February 27, 2013
If melted mozzarella, tangy tomato sauce and chewy, buttery crust make your mouth water, you'll love this delicious deal on New York style pizza from Buongiorno's Pizza & Pasta in Poughkeepsie. For just $10, you'll get $20 worth of freshly prepared Italian food & drink that will satiate even the most demanding grumbly tummy. Choose from classic pizza toppings like pepperoni, peppers and Italian sausage, or choose gourmet toppings like ricotta cheese, salami and eggplant. If pizza isn't really your thing, you'll be able to choose from offerings like stuffed calzones and stromboli, burgers, chicken wings, salads, wraps, and hot and cold sandwiches. Of course, oven-baked pastas like ziti, manicotti and lasagna are also available. You definitely don't want to forget your appetite for this tasty deal!
Located on Titusville Road between Route 55 and Noxon Road in Poughkeepsie, Buongiorno's Pizza & Pasta serves up traditional New York style pizza pies in a comfortable, friendly and family-oriented environment. Owner Rosario Barbieri and his dedicated team strive to ensure that all customers are satisfied with their orders by using only the highest quality ingredients to make their menu items.
$10 for $20 worth of Italian food (two $10 vouchers)
- May purchase multiple vouchers. Purchaser will receive two $10 vouchers. Vouchers must be used separately. Must present voucher in person via paper print out or pull up voucher online via a smartphone. Valid for dine-in or pick-up only. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. One voucher per table per visit. No cash back. Not valid on specials. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Gratuity should be based on original bill before discount. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
The Italian word "buongiorno" translates to "good morning", but this restaurant offers New York-style pizza and other Italian specialties any time of day or night.