• $49.95 for 5 oil changes ($210 value)
• Great practical holiday gift
• Up to 5 quarts of oil
• Nearly all makes and models 2001 and newer
• Rhinebeck, NY location only
• Valid for one vehicle; vouchers are non transferable
• Please call to make an appointment
• PROMOTION EXPIRES December 6, 2013
Three French hens can make a fine mess. Who needs hen cleanup added to their holiday to-do list? Take something off your list instead. Have your oil changed by the professionals. With five golden rings on your fingers, everyday tasks can get quite complicated. Let the pros take care of five oil changes for you with today's deal. Everyone has one: that friend or family member that is next to impossible to buy for. Fortunately, five oil changes at Ruge's Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is the ideal solution — a unique yet thoughtful gift that anyone could use. This Rhinebeck biz promises low prices, superior sales staff and dedication to providing the best service possible. No wonder they’ve been around since 1935! A Ruge's Factory Trained Service Technician services every vehicle, so you can trust that your car, truck or SUV is in good hands.
This auto biz offers sales, service and parts for new and used vehicles. The Ruge family invites you to stop by to see their selection and maybe take a new car for a spin. Their service team can also help you with alignment, tune-ups, new mufflers and more.
$49.95 for 5 oil changes ($210 value)
- May purchase one per person and multiple vouchers as a gift. Not valid on synthetic oil or diesel. Up to 5 quarts of oil. Not valid on Saabs and Oldsmobile. Car must be 2001 or newer. Can't have over 125,000 miles on your car. Five oil changes valid for the same vehicle only. Non-transferable. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. No cash back. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Seventy seven years ago, Mr. Joseph Ruge opened a one-pump gas station in the village of Rhinebeck. His brother Herman owned a car dealership in Bronx, NY at the same time. By the late '30s, business in Rhinebeck was booming with car sales. Today Ruge's is one of the largest family owned and operated businesses in the Hudson Valley.