• $20 worth of food for only $10
• Receive two $10 vouchers that may be used together or separately
• Valid for pizza, garlic knots and salad
• Good for dine-in or pick-up
• PROMOTION EXPIRES February 11, 2013
What are your favorite pizza toppings? Whether it's ham and pineapple, pepperoni, sausage and green pepper or simply loaded with cheese, you'll find what you’re looking for at McRitchie's Deli & Pizzeria in Pleasant Valley. Order up a pizza for your flock and save half price. You can also use your voucher for mouth-watering garlic knots, which are made in-house daily and salads made with farm fresh ingredients.
Kyle McRitchie and Heather Palmieri opened their restaurant in 2012. It's open daily from 6 a.m. to 9 p.m. Along with the pizza, the menu offers breakfast sandwiches, specialty sandwiches such as chicken cheddar bacon ranch, eggplant parmigiana, Stromboli and decadent desserts. They only use Boar's Head cold cuts.
$10 for $20 worth of pizza, garlic knots and salad (2 $10 vouchers)
- *Valid for pizza, garlic knots and salad only* Vouchers may be used together or separately. No cash value. Cannot be combined with any other offers. Must be used in full. Excludes taxes and gratuity. Merchant must abide by state gift certificate laws.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Planning a party for the big game, a birthday or other special event? McCritchie's Deli & Pizzeria also caters. Ask them about their catering trays, party subs and cold cut platters.