• $30 worth of wine & accessories for $15
• Good on both domestic and international wines
• Valid toward wine glasses, corkscrews and flasks
• Makes a great gift
• Stock up for the holidays
• PROMOTION EXPIRES November 20, 2012
Did you hear what happened when the grape got stepped on by an elephant? He let out a little w(h)ine. OK, now we've broken the ice, let’s talk savings. Whether you want to have plenty of wine on hand for the holidays, give a gift people will love, or just enjoy a nice bottle with dinner this weekend, you'll save half on your purchase of wine or accessories at McArthur's Wines & Liquors. Just think: $30 worth of grape-y goodness for just $15. Props to the elephant from DealChicken!
McArthur's Wines & Liquors is locally owned and operated by wine connoisseur Jean McArthur. The wines may be from all over the world, but the service is as down home as it gets.
$15 for $30 worth of wine & accessories
- May purchase one for self and multiple as gifts. Valid on any wine and accessories. No cash value. Cannot be combined with any other offers. Must be used in full. Excludes taxes. Merchant must abide by state gift certificate laws. Must be 21 or older to purchase this deal.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Raise a glass! McArthur's holds free wine tasting events during the year, featuring wineries located in the Mid-Hudson Valley. Millbrook Winery is the featured local winery for the month of October. Visit the store on Friday, October 19th from 4 pm - 7 pm to sample Millbrook Winery's wines. Cheers!