• $30 of Thai fare for only $15
• Authentic Thai dishes with variable levels of spiciness
• Valid Monday-Thursday
• Sukhothai is located in Beacon on Main Street
• PROMOTION EXPIRES December 11, 2012
The DealChicken believes that a good meal isn’t just about how great the food tastes (thought that’s important); it’s also about the atmosphere. That’s why he secured this deal from Sukhothai. The restaurant is found in a former opera house, and its dining room features rustic brick walls and traditional Thai art. You’ll love both your stylish surroundings and the made-to-order cuisine. Try classics like pad thai or restaurant specialties like the house Sukhothai duck. It’s all half off!
Since April 2005, Sukhothai has given Poughkeepsie-area diners a creative Thai experience, from the authentic Thai dishes to the Thai art on the walls.
$15 for $30 worth of Thai cuisine
- May purchase one for self. Not valid on alcohol. Tax and gratuity not included. Can't be combined with other offers. Not valid towards already discounted specials. No cash back. Must be used in one visit. Valid only Monday-Thursday. Gratuity should be based on pre-discounted amount.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Sukhothai refers to the flourishing 13th century kingdom now known as northern Thailand. Today the Sukothai Province welcomes many tourists who visit the ruins of the ancient city. Sukhothai means “Dawn of Happiness” in the Thai language.