- $199 for a 2-night stay for 2 with wine and chocolates ($500 value)
- Harbor view room
- Wine and chocolates provdided upon check-in
- Homemade breakfast included
- Valid 5/1 through 6/30 and 9/1 through 11/1 (not valid in July or August)
- Promotion Expires November 1, 2013
If you feel like flying the coop to a scenic getaway, snap up today’s deal: $199 for a two-night stay at the Harbour Towne Inn on the waterfront. Perched on the waterfront in the heart of Boothbay Harbor, the historic Victorian bed and breakfast offers four-star accommodations, including ultra-comfortable beds, scenic decks for stargazing. The central location is just steps to all that Boothbay Harbor has to offer, including restaurants, shops and boating excursions. On top of all that, you'll enjoy a delectable breakfast overlooking a sunrise on the bay.
On the harbor across from the opera house, Harbour Towne Inn is run by sisters Stefanie McElman and Tricia Richardson, who took over as innkeepers in 2009. The refurbished oceanfront Inn has a waterfront dock and float.
$199 for a 2-night stay for 2 with wine and chocolates ($500 value)
- Cash refunds up to 14 days after date of purchase. See Terms of Service for refund details. Limit 1 per customer. May buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Reservations required and subject to availability. Valid for a 2-night stay for 2 in a harbor view room. Valid Sunday-Thursday only. Not Valid on Wind Jammer Days. Valid 5/1 through 6/30 and 9/1 through 11/1 (not valid in July or August. Breakfast included daily. Bottle of wine and chocolates provided upon arrival. Entire voucher value must be used in a single visit. No cash value or cash back. Not valid on tax or gratuity. Certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
The historic 1894 Opera House has hosted actors and musicians from around the state and the globe. With fine acoustics, historic charm and a great old bar room upstairs, the Opera House is a gathering place for both the local community and visitors. Be sure to check out the gorgeous Botanical Garden as well!