- $12 for glass-fusing class ($30 value)
- Create your own beautiful stained glass work to take home
- Select from fused glass nightlight or pendant
- Reservation can be made via phone, e-mail or Facebook
- Promotion Expires September 29, 2013
Treat yourself to some constructive “me-time” with today's deal from Sundancer Stained Glass. For only $12, you get to immerse yourself in a fun creative project. You choose the glass and whether you want to make a nightlight or a glass pendant. Yes, you cut the glass too, even if you've never done anything like this before. Kids as young as 9 years old, accompanied by an adult, will be "all fired up" to explore their creativity in these fun classes, too. Your masterpiece will be fired in a glass kiln and ready to take home in 2-4 days. Your family and friends will be wowed by your creativity.
Owner, Deb Caron Plourde has been designing and creating stunning glass art since 1993. In addition to a variety of classes and workshops, Sundancer Stained Glass offers an extensive supply of glass which includes Spectrum, Bullseye, Armstrong, Wissmach, Kokomo, Youghiogeny, Uroboros, St. Just and German Antique. The class schedule beginning April 16th is: Tuesday from 5:30 - 7:00 pm (evening class with less than 3 people registered will be rescheduled)Friday and Saturday 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
Visit SundancerStainedGlass.com and like us on facebook!
$12 for an introductory stained glass course
- Cash refunds up to 14 days after date of purchase. See Terms of Service for refund details.
Purchase Limit: one per person and unlimited as gifts. Use Limit: One voucher per person. Tax excluded. Reservation required for classes-make reservation on Facebook, by email or phone. Schedule subject to availability. Class size limited-first come, first served. Full value must be used in one visit. No cash back or credits. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Did you know that sand, soda ash and lime are heated up to a very high temperature to become a syrupy mass and when cooled, become glass?