- $15 for $30 towards Sunday brunch
- Offering a 40 ft display of items to choose from
- Made-to-order omelette station, fresh fruit, buttermilk pancakes, pastries and more
- Brunch served Sundays 8 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Reservations recommended
- Conveniently located 10 minutes from Gorham
- Makes a wonderful Valentine's gift
- Promotion Expires August 15, 2013
Delight your sweetheart with a tantalizing Sunday buffet breakfast when you dine at The Roost in Buxton. DealChicken swoops in to pass out a half-price voucher good on today’s deal. The buffet is served from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. and features made-to-order omelets, scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, biscuits, gravy, buttermilk pancakes, skillet of the day, home fries, hash browns and an assortment of fresh fruit, yogurts, granola, cereal, pastries, bagels, juices, coffee, tea and more.
Located at 62 Chicopee Road, The Roost recommends calling for Sunday brunch reservations, but walk-ins are welcomed. The Roost is part of Personal Touch Catering.
$15 for $30 towards Sunday brunch
- May purchase one per person and one as a gift. Not valid on alcohol, tax or gratuity. Full value must be used in one visit. Reservations recommended. No cash back or credits. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. One voucher per table or party. Gratuity should be based on original bill before discount. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
- The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
After realizing there was a demand for the perfect Sunday brunch, The Roost set out to find that perfect combination of a great breakfast and a fun atmosphere. Starting on January 6th, the "Roost Sunday Spectacular Breakfast Buffet" was born.