- $15 for $30 worth of food and drinks (not valid on alcohol)
- Valid for dinner, Sunday-Thursday at the Portland location; not valid on holidays
- Sample an array of dishes made with traditional flavors and fresh ingredients
- Promotion Expires April 8, 2013
DealChicken prefers New Delhi to deli sandwiches, making curry his take-out of choice. Following the mantra of their sister restaurant, The Dancing Elephant II features delicious and authentic Indian food. Treat yourself and some friends to a gourmet dinner, sampling an array of dishes made with traditional flavors and fresh ingredients. Enjoy a meal that will broaden your taste buds at a price that will make you want to kick up your heels.
Located at 29 Wharf Street, The Dancing Elephant II pairs delectable cuisine with a fun and relaxing atmosphere. Open for lunch, dinner and drinks, they take pride in providing exceptional, friendly service while serving a range of food that will 'have you smiling from the first bite to the last.' An ideal setting for a casual family meal or relaxing cocktail, they can also accommodate larger groups and special events, plus offer take-out for those hungry customers on the go.
$15 for $30 worth of Indian Cuisine
- May purchase one per person and one as a gift. Valid for dinner only. Valid for use at Portland location. Only valid Sunday-Thursdays and not valid for use on holidays. Not valid on alcohol, tax or gratuity. Full value must be used in one visit. No cash back or credits. Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. One voucher per table or party. Gratuity should be based on original bill before discount. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Asian elephants are smaller than their African cousins, but adults still weigh in between 2 and 4 tons, meaning they’re not natural dancers.