• $22.50 for 1 admission ticket for an Old Port Culinary Walking Tour
• Experience artisan cheese, fresh lobster, wild Maine blueberry ice cream, dark chocolate truffles, smoked fish, handcrafted ales and more
• Tour last 2 to 2-1/2 hours
• Valid for tours starting in March, 2013
• Makes a unique holiday gift
• PROMOTION EXPIRES June 20, 2013
If the person on your gift list is new to the Northeast, can never get enough local cuisine or already has everything, give the gift of Maine this holiday season with half-off tickets for an Old Port Culinary Walking Tour (a $45 value). A century ago, the Old Port was dotted with canneries, fish houses and factories. Today, as you meander the narrow streets, the scents of bakeries and coffee houses will tempt you. Information-packed tour guides will arrange stops at Old Port favorites where you can sample Maine-inspired foods.
Guests on Maine Foodie Tours enjoy a highly interactive experience limited to just 14 people per tour. Entertaining tour guides will share culinary history and stories of the current culinary scene as you taste your way through town. All ages are welcome. Tours operate rain or shine.
$22.50 for 1 admission ticket
- May purchase one voucher and one as a gift. Tour reservations required and space subject to availability. Gratuity for the tour guide is not included and should be based on original value. To obtain admission ticket: 1) purchase DealChicken voucher 2) visit www.mainefoodietours.com and select Old Port Culinary Walking Tour tab. 3) select ‘buy tickets’ & choose tour date from the calendar and then enter 'dealchicken' in promotion code box. (This brings total due to "0") 4) Follow account/billing information instructions, provide your cell phone, and DealChicken voucher #, and list any allergies in survey. Note: You will not be charged from Maine Foodie Tours website.
Merchant will abide by gift certificate state laws. 48 hour cancellation required or forfeit this offer (no refunds). No cash back. Voucher cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
The Merchant, not DealChicken, is solely responsible for this Deal. This Deal is subject to the Terms of Service and HOW DEALCHICKEN WORKS.
Portland and all of coastal Maine is chock full of enough history for any tour but food makes the history so much more satisfying.